Sunday 3 February 2019

MY FITNESS SECRETS TO STAYING S3XY AND FIT (LAZY GIRL FRIENDLY)

Hi dear, 

How have you been and how is the new year kicking off. Isn't it funny how, just like yesterday, we were joyfully shouting 'HAPPY NEW YEAR' and it is already second month of the year! 

How are the goals coming? Are you meeting up your 'to dos'? As for me, I am taking it one day at a time. One of my goals for this year is staying in shape and looking sexy. #wink. It is with a merry heart that I am informing you that
the journey to achieving my dreams has begun! 

Staying in shape has been something I have always wanted to do from childhood. I remember having quarrels with my Mum, in my teens, because I wouldn't eat dinner at a certain time or didn't think the meal for the day was healthy enough...lol. Fast forward to present day and I have taken my quest a step further by staying dedicated in the gym to redefine my body however I want it. 

Working out on its own is good but working out with a trainer is the real deal because he understands how cardio and aerobics works with the body and will give you routines that will achieve the results faster. Today, I will be working with Great Mo of Maxifit Gym in Wuye, Abuja, Nigeria.

I am working on having a flat belly, sexy triceps and big bum. If any of these is your fitness goal then i gatchu you boo. Watch my gym video below and you will learn a thing or two fitness tricks. 







Comment below if you enjoyed the video and you please share some your 2019 goals also, you never know who is watching. Till next time dear, live a God-filled life, work and pray. I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment